Friday, February 12, 2010

YES!!

RESULTS day (just end of year four)
I have been holding my breath since this morning.
yesterday, I had to wake up because the heat was too overwhelming.
but today, I was waken up by sound of piano played by my inconsiderate brother.
Still, I took as a good sign that good news will come my way today. (i slept at 5am coz I was reading another book, not as good as the first one by lisa lutz, but I had time to kill)
So anyways, I asked around and told Yee Ming to check out my results for me. And he said ok.
He knew I was anxious.
By 1pm, wanted to go out for shopping but had to wait for the news just in case I received bad news when I was shopping. I think if that really happened, I will be traumatized forever and I won't shop anymore. (Just like how everytime I passed that corner in Orthopedics Trauma Male ward where my FAVOURITE-the funky one backpack, 2 week old laptop and wallet was stolen during my 5 minute absence for ward round. long story.. But I try to avoid that corner when I can..)That would be even sadder. I mean the part where shopping being taken away as my hobby.

Back to the story. As you can see i PASSED!!! yay!!
The whole thing was dragged until evening 7pm instead of the afternoon that we all anticipated. I thank all the coursemates who sat outside the academics office (or somewhere in ktdi) waiting for our results since 1pm this afternoon. thanks!!
I went ahead with shopping, didn't really give it a thought until 5pm where I started to panic. Yee Ming told me the results were suppose to be out by 5!! I called him and he said not out yet.

Sorry, the outcome was: I was told at 7pm that I passed!! YAY! Ok i think I mentioned that too many times already.
I was always concerned everytime results were pending but this time i had real fear (i think) coz i screwed up my short case real bad. don't want to go back to that. I promise I WILL WORK HARDER this year!

didn't want to express too much of my joy on FB coz some of my friends didnt' get to make it to the exams, Long story.

I am happy and contented. Now I can get my real holiday!!
Apart from all the reports and post mortem etc...

Note to self: item no 7?? on my list: Not to use the word STUPID as many times as I did in year 2009. But i think i used too many from January 2010 till now. Those won't be counted.


I AM GOING FOR VACATION! Not sure where yet. hehe.
Happy Chinese New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home