Monday, August 15, 2005

surprise surprise!!

forgot to mention that i gave all my classmates and school mates a surprise today... and it's huge!! at least it is to me.i've finally got my new specs!! YAY!! yip yip hooray!!!! imagine having to wear a specs that u dont like( just dont like it.. but i dont loathe it.. hate is a strong word as i always said..) for about three months.. sob sob..anyway, it's over now........and this is way cooler than the last specs... the last specs was green in colour( the frame) (that's why my teacher called my green-eyed MONSTER hehe) anyway.. i lost it..sob sob.. love it so much( although i dislike it initially.. however.. grew fond of it) and did not have the to chance to take it down before it went missing...this is the new one.. remember that guy.. his shades?? okay.. just ignore the acne.. (blame my mom and tv n internet.. ) and i did not edit the picture a bit(it's not that i dont want to.. i really want to.. but lack the skill and of course the software to do so.. too lazy too.. typical amoi)..and my eyed look disproportioned.. all thanks to the morphogenesis process that went wrong when i was an embryo embedded in my mom's endometrium(sort of).. at least my retina works.. haha...... not a major concern to me though.. the spectacles is what you should look at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
someone actually thought it's not mine.. and my schoolmates asked whether it's just a frame without the glasses. ( they think it's fake.. just a toy.. duh..) hello.. who would buy a specs frame just for fun?? not me.. saw it in a shop and just simply love it.. and surprisingly, it fits me well( at least i think so...lol)although another specs looked better on me .. opted for this one.. and my mom thinks i'll have to get another new specs in no time.. ehem..i dont think so.. the green specs was with me for 2++yrs.. and it'll belonger if i dont accidentally abandoned it at mavista.. i'm still mourning over it.. hopefully whoever found it will ehem take care of it as i did.. ( i swear there's just a few TINY scratches although i wore it to camp n stuff)hehe......... feel so good man!! this specs is like a pil( pink-just like a pil.=nice song).. coz when i looked into the mirror.. i dont see acne.. :P although there're still there..all i see is the specs.. guess it has the same effect on me as my braces.. when i see it.. and give myself a smile..somehow, i feel so good and i feel better ......so i need a new source of power supply since just took off the braces a few months ago.... oh.... i miss my braces.......... *mourning* and i HATE retainers..check old blog for details
i want to have my braces back(white colour this time)..........................
i think i'm gonna get a new haircut soon.. although i just got one last friday..think i need a more spiky hairstyle to fit this spec..
hehe..

4 Comments:

Blogger chin kimg said...

too lazy to go out for one la.. inertia..:P but the weather's getting hotter.. and i think my hair's too long.. maybe i'll feel better and have better mood to study after that..

11:18 PM

 
Blogger {Wenying}© said...

wenying here lerr..
since u keep advertise ur blog..okla,add u in my list..
or else u cry..LoL
havent c u 4 long eh...
Neway..
u call this hair long???my god...haih..

1:23 AM

 
Blogger jiahling said...

sianz....

u alwaz hav to opt for funny specs... (==!!!

joey recognises u but he says ur specs is 'not nice'

*blek*

make that 2 votes =P

5:23 AM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

what???joey has no taste.. nvm.. i'll forgive him..
he prefers the old one?? hehe.. can't find it though... sigh..
ya.. i still think it's long.. although most people said it's definitely not.. i want a more spiky hair.. but the teacher will start nagging me in class if i do that :(

6:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home