Friday, January 13, 2006

ouchhhh

just came back from my 2nd guitar lesson
and now i know
why they say changing chord is one of the hardest skill to master
i have to strain my fingers so hard!!!!
and it hurts!!!!
but i am not thinking of giving up, yet
:)
still remain jobless for the time being
but i'm going to work tomorrow for 5 hours as a waiter
hehe
cannot imagine
but i'm still scared if i break anything or spill stuff on people
but nevermind
mayting wil be there
so if there's anything i'm sure she'll help me
looking forward to my experience as a waitress
wish me luck!!

some one called from digital academy just now, that's where i learn guitar
i left my handphone there
i forgot to take my phone when my grandad dropped me home after the kl trip
so that'll make it twice in 3 days that i abandoned my only 2months old handphone
at least i didnt lose it!
like someone else did:P
wahhahahaha
i'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home