Wednesday, January 04, 2006

4th day of 2006

today i called yamaha and asked about guitar lessons
that was around 3pm
at 5pm,
i had my first guitar lesson
lots to learn
hehe
at least i started on something after more than a month's time right?
my fingers are now so numb
especially the tip
and from now on
my hands will be rough
hehe
but it's cool:)
and i think i havent fully recovered from the sprain le
coz now i cant wash my hair properly
the left index finger still hurts
and i cannot play the piano properly due to the lack of strength of the index fingers
so when i played the piano today
there're soft notes here and there
hhaahhahaha
tomorrow i'll be going for interview for the asean scholarship
hopefully it'll go smoothly
and the interviewer will not notice my grammatical mistakes
and hopefullly i can get it la
or else
i'll have to study engineering in usm;(
am thinking of my new year resolutions
so now obvously the first thing on the list willbe my guitar:p

1) practice guitar at least 5 days a week
2) practive piano at least 5 days a week
3) wake up at 12 the latest
4) lose 10 kgs
5) grow 10 cm taller to 190cm
6) eat more veggies and less meat;p
7) control my temper
8) be more hardworking, univ life is not all play after all
9) spend less
10) play more basketball
11) go to the beach at least once
12) be a nicer person, i.e. dont tease ppl all the time
13) be a better sister and daughter
14) brush up my english
15) dont study last minute

show's on
more to come later.
if u can think of others,
leave me a comment la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home