Tuesday, March 07, 2006

delayed post

i forgot to mention this
on 2nd of march 2006
tst 's bday
i won the 2nd pool game in my life
and my opponent wasnt a normal lao beh lang
it's sue lyn
the only person that can beat tst on that day
haha
lazy to blog
lots of essays waiting to be written
but still
after years months of abandoning essay writing
i think
even if i can write an essay
i dont think anyone on earth would want to grant me a scholarship
anyways
why do they make essay writing part of the application??
isnt interview torturing enough??
i need help!!!
i think jiah ling can write for me
if she wants
coz she obviously can afford her tuition fees without scholarship
she secured one i think
without writing any essays
ish
help me la
deadline is just around the corner
now i regret for not improving my english during secondary school
too late
please pray for me
or write an essay of 300-500 words for me
that would be better

2 Comments:

Blogger jiahling said...

i will pray for u...

=P

6:47 AM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

jiahling>>
i want ideas
praying is not sufficient

pdub>>
u're suppose to say
yeah i will help u

7:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home