Saturday, February 11, 2006

...

Your Scholastic Strength Is Developing Ideas

You can take a spark of inspiration and turn it into a full fledged concept.
You are talented at brainstorming, visualizing, organizing, and independent thinking.

You should major in:

Natural sciences
Computer science
Creative writing
Math
Architecture
Journalism
creative writing?journalism??
that's so not me
i cant even organise my thought nor can i convey my ideas well
natural sciences maybe, but it's boring ler
computer science?
people call me comp illiterate
math maybe but i'm not really good at it
architecture?
i thought u have to be more erm, artistic??
well , i'm not
why cant it be either med or engineer?
coz right now, i really do think those two are my options
cant really think of anything else
in 10 years time i'll tell u whether this test's accurate or not

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home