Tuesday, April 25, 2006

today

is THE day
yeah
no more cheap parking fees in gurney plaza
they are raising the fees
but
today is also the birthday of
my very beautiful tall and smrt wife:p
exactly 20 years ago
the world rejoiced with the birth of ariel yeong wei yean
i've been in the same class as her since form 1
and that makes us classmates for 8 consecutive years
:)
here's a big
biggest blogspot allows me to have
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


for u:)
you'll be able to vote in a year's time:)
have a great year ahead!!!!!
and thanks for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she's a truly special girl
besides her striking physique
she also managed to make everyone happy
yeah
you can ask around
and everyone has nothing but praise for her
standing at 170cm++ tall
you can easily spot her in the crowd
she's the one take always takes care of me :)
she copied notes for me
packed my bag when i have no time
during seremban science camp
and though she has another best-est friend whom shall not be named here:P
i will always be here for you!!
for all the times you stood by my side
at times when i doubt myself
when i am down
you never fail to cheer me up
and she also likes to do all sorts of sweet stuff for me
here's some random facts that i have gathered about her:-
1) she's tall, as in really tall?
2) likes swimming and is very good at it
3) good fencer
4) plays piano and is a ballet dancer
5)fav colour is green colour(noticed the happy birthday?)
6) likes to drink milk very much, as oppose to me:p
7)super smart
8) loves to take pics
9)likes to hug people
10)is my wife:P
hehe
that's about it i think...
i wanted to post so many pics of her up
since i have so many
and sorry guys
i have tried to do so for the past hour
:(
i'll try to post another day
coz no time d
free pizza later!!


others dont be jealous:)
u'll each have a birthday post when it's ur turn:p
dont merajuk ya!:)

2 Comments:

Blogger pwee said...

i had my turn before :)
do i get it again? lol

anyways,
happy bday to weiyean~

9:16 PM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

yeah sure

8:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home