Tuesday, December 19, 2006

celebration!

not for christmas or new year.
better than that
i passed all my papers!!!
yay!
despite not studying for zt i still managed to pass:):):):)
pheww
maybe i passed with a C i guess
PHEW
meaning
if i make sure i dont screw up my second sem exam
i'll have like less than a month's holiday for next sem
sigh
well, i guess it's better than none
will start a brand new sem in less than a week's time
5 days to be exact
i dont feel excited
sigh......
why cant my holiday be longer???
why???

2 Comments:

Blogger ~YM~ said...

Yo, can check result grades ady la. Got my cert 2day. Dun worry wor, ZT and HL not even counted in CGPA. JZ pass that paper enuf unless u want self satisfaction. Muahaha...

8:14 PM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

yee ming>>ya jean jean told me u got urs.
i heard u got an A for ZT.
salute u.

9:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home