Tuesday, November 14, 2006

to pei wen, thor

i know this is very late but i still want to wish u a
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

that's the largest blogspot allows.
before u start hitting me,
please understand that i live in a place deprived of internet connection
and thus causing a late post for you.
And also, life's been hectic here coz sem exam is in 2 weeks' time.
Not that i've done much on it, havent started on it yet,
but there's a lot of lectures and things to be done.
and also, i dont have any pictures of u right now
therefore, please forgive me ok?


i miss the times we get to chat non stop online as if the distance isnt there
i hope everything are fine there.
Have a great year( i know you will, no doubt, but i still want to say it)
and have loads of fun
because you are suppose to have my share of fun
since i'm unable to do that thus far.
Stay positive and stay thin:p
i'm in a rush, test's on friday.
I know this cannot possibly compensate for my lateness
but u should spend ur time wisely since you're 20 already
so no point wasting them to get mad at me:p
see you in a month's time, at msn.:):)
can't wait!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh lol, i am not mad . in fact, i'm TOUCHED. *sniff sniff*

i've been so busy too. so much to do , so little time. and i've been stressing over everthing. ugh. i've never been this low in my life, damn. oh well, i'll suck it up and deal with that.

anyways, a month time is perfect; by then i'd be having my winter break. (: so yep. see ya in a month~

1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home