Thursday, September 21, 2006

matchbox18

no moreT_T
woke up at 12 in my own queen sized bed
in my spacious room
and most importantly
IN PENANG
many coursemates give me this look when i told them i'm coming back to penang
O_O
i know it's just more than a week in KL
but this time
i came back just to send mien off
that's the main reason
not to celebrate my bday
i am risking my 10 marks again in HM
coz we have a lecture on saturday
well,
i'm glad i did come back
becoz
WEI YEAN WILL BE BACK TOO!!!!!!!!
wahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
yes, i am excited when she smsed me
heheeeee
woke up at 12 today
and saw 20msgesO_O
my 3 buddies, mostly coursemates and also my pbl mates
:):)becoz my friends already smsed me last night
hehe
thanks guys
more msges came in later
thanks everyone for remembering
had an early celebration with coursemates becoz they insisted on having one
O_O
it was on wednesday night
nothing fancy just a simple cake cutting ceremony
they wanted to surprise me but me being at the right place at the right time
saw the cake and knew what was coming
18 of them were there
1.ping ling
2.siaw khing
3.ru hui
4.yan chin
5.poh jeann
6.si ling
7.sze wern
8.rou yun
9.wan chen
10.jia hui
11.jean
12.stella
13.lye fen
14.tyan shin
15.sharen
16.sue yan
17.joanne
18.kanit
+me
total=19
to celebrate my 19tgh bday
what a coincidence
joanned went to get the cake(chocolate from bread history)
and poh jeann and si ling lent me their room
becoz my room was too messy
and now it's not becoz someone cleaned it:P
gtg now
more on that later
hehe
out for another celebration
this weekend is going to be fantastic!

5 Comments:

Blogger yNg said...

sorry i din noe, so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

hope will get the chance to meet up with u soon. take care for the time being.

2:18 AM

 
Blogger ~YM~ said...

Happy belated B'day!! I knew earlier but i forgot..-.-" Btw, isn't that we're not allowed to sit for the exam if we don't come more than 2 times? Well, maybe HL and HM is different.

2:29 AM

 
Blogger jiahling said...

haiyo darn
i KNEW i forgot something.

bleh. will get u a belated birthday present la. u want it from japan or greece? =P

11:55 PM

 
Blogger jiahling said...

oh ya and happy belated birthday too..

11:55 PM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

yng>> it's ok
thanks!
you take care too k?

~yee ming~>>thanks
yes, i ponteng more than that d
die d lo

jiahling>>greece,coz japan can ask or rather, wat tst and yst:p

7:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home