Saturday, July 15, 2006

letting go

is never easy
and will never be
moving on is hard
and will always be
i guess
it's part and parcel of growing up
and no matter how reluctant and how bad u want time to stay still
u still have to move on eventually
some are prepared and can accept it
for others
they are not willing to accept the responsibility when they need to
and i'm the latter
but now i think
i will have to
no matter what
such is life:(


there's one cyber cafe in my hostel
that opens daily
from 8 PM till 12 AM
all my free time at kl now are devoted to doing my own laundry
and now
i know how hard and scary it is
to wash clothes
and i'm super lucky to have my mom to do it for me for the past 18 years

reached home 4 am yesterday
and leaving at 1 pm later
so that's a good bye to all of u:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home