Monday, June 26, 2006

new haircut

=new life???!!!

after much struggle
i cut my hair short today
yeah
i know
coz after some serious contemplation
i think
i like short hair more
and if i dont cut it now while i dont like it
i dont think i'll have the courage to cut it later
and guess what
??
i spent 32 bucks on it
O_o
yea
i know it's damn expensive
usually
i spend like max 5 on my hair

and
i also bought a 31 ringgit wax
so i can wax my hair
now u can imagine how short it is
hehehe
and now
i need 1 min to wash my hair
and another 5 mins for it to dry
and i'm loving it!!!!!
i feel great!!!!!!!!!!
but
stil
i have so many things to do
and time is running out
leaving for KL on friday morning
anyone wants to send me off??:P



sigh
almost break down just now
coz i realised
i have to face the inevitable
how to wash my clothes????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mom said she wants to go down to kl every weekend to do my laundry
i feel bad
but is there any other way???
i refuse to grow up!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger lunaticgal said...

its not a problem to cook an egg eat at home and clean your room by yourself..
The problem of washing own clothes, i teach u a method:
make sure your leg is clean, buy a "timpa" then soak the clothes about half and hour ( no bra ok >.< )then dancing with leg in the "timpa" and then rinse it and DONE!!!

sounds easy rite?!? wow u cut short your hair!~! hmm...m now need to spend to dye my hair bck to dark brown or black color :(

11:01 AM

 
Blogger pwee said...

you cut your hair???!!!??!!!!

oh and i wish i could send you off. o_O

7:07 PM

 
Blogger - said...

wei congrats!! ukm of wert... at least better than getting stuck in penang. i din get my first choice, which is in ukm. O_O

but anyway, good luck in your sing-ka-poh interview! :D

11:58 PM

 
Blogger yNg said...

yee cut hair ar..sounds really short..wana hv a look :>

i'm sure u'll b able to change the image of med students in ukm n u'll hv no prob mingling with others :> all da best!

12:31 AM

 
Blogger 阿蛋 said...

DO your own laundry lar.

I do it myself too.

8:35 AM

 
Blogger GLO said...

u look good in ur new haircut..trust me...

btw i juz tagged u!!! do the tag!!!

10:43 AM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

lunaticgal>>i'll try that
and if it really works, i'll buy you an ice cream from mc D:)
sigh
i cant even dye my hair:(

pwee>> yes
too bad
but nvm
when u are back
i'll make sure i'll be in pg:)

shein>> thanks.
usm not that bad la
got campus life ma
my campus so small nia
very boring one le

yng>>it IS short
and it IS nice LOL
hope so la
thanks!!!!!!

egg>> so easy meh
u have washing machine ma
i dont:(

harry macdowel>> wenyng tagged me d la
and i'm busy
will do when i'm free

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home