Tuesday, June 13, 2006

lisa and sharon

dropped by today
they were kind enough to exempt me from singing
and thus
we watched x men instead
i know i know
it's been out so long
what to do:(
and then
we went to this place called sua tau lane to have laksa and ice kacang
becoz
the two are craving for them
cannot understand what's so nice about laksa
it's nice to meet up after so long hehe
so if anyone wants to visit me
just give me a call:)


read this in an e mail
and i think it's really interesting
是不是见到的,接触到的越多,
就越容易迷失掉那个最单纯,最简单的自己??

yesterday was han nee's bday
and becoz my feet were killing me
and also
i couldnt even make a recognisable word
and thus
i didnt go to pizza hut
so here's a happy belated birthday to
ms kam han nee
who is the only person above 18 that i know
who like hello kitty
i mean, who like the fat cat??
anyways, that's not the main question
and also hate egg yolk
sigh
she's the total opposite of me
me fat she skinny
me tall she short
:p
may u get into the course and uni u want
i.e pharm in usm
and also
grow taller:P

france vs swis and i cant watch becoz i dont have rtm 1 and 2 :(

3 Comments:

Blogger pwee said...

um...you tall, she short?

lol.

1:49 PM

 
Blogger lunaticgal said...

hello kitty is a FAT CAT??? hahah garfield more fat ok >.<
but i dun like hello kitty too...
shh.. m not going to say more on that..
oh ya..u know when we will know where to go?

7:24 PM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

pwee>>yeah
things changed since the last time u saw her
she miraculously gromn shorter to a midget while i am now 6 feet tall

lunaticgal>>i like garfield better at least it's cute
some of my friends said next monday

12:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home