Monday, June 05, 2006

back!

back from the camp on sunday night
by that time
i was seriously deprived of sleep
for four consecutive days
i slept at 2 earliest and woke up at 6 am
so
on sunday
i went home and slept from 10pm till 2pm the next day
yes i hibernated for 16 freaking hours
only to find myself having a sore throat!
but nevermind
i can deal with that
decided not to mind about the headcache and sore feet
went to prangin to do some shopping with eldest bro
he's leaving for uk soon
and went to tesco later yesterday night
slept at 3 am yesterday
coz
chatted with bro and friend
woke up
realised i'm sick
:(
yes
somehow i always fall sick;(
actually i wanted to sing karaoke after the camp
but had to cancel becoz of the sore throat
sigh



anyways,
during my absence from home
my comp was infected with dont-know-what virus
my brother had to reformat it
thus resulting me losing all my emo icons in msn
besides all my links
sien sien sien
this is NOT the first time
my comp gets infected with virus while i'm away from home

my throat is killing me
even swallowing saliva hurts damn a lot:(

4 Comments:

Blogger pwee said...

what camp did you go?

6:00 AM

 
Blogger lunaticgal said...

get well soon ok.
now i already missed the old times that spending in school.
studying is fun.. except for the exams.
hope u know who am i :D

6:17 AM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

pwee>>than siang camp lo

lunatic girl>> thanks:)
i miss the old times too:P
exam is fun la coz we can enjoy after that:P
who are you btw?

10:38 PM

 
Blogger lunaticgal said...

me - lunee

4:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home