Saturday, May 06, 2006

happy post

it's been quite a while since i last laughed out loud
i missed my schooldays where we can laugh at nothing
and thus
i have decided to blog about things that make/used to make me happy
in chronological order
hopefully it'll make me happy at the end of the post:)


1. braces
in form 5, i decided to consult an orthodontist after 4 years of persuasion by my mom
u see, my hestitance was due to the fear of being asked to remove some of my healthy teeths
for the purpose of making my set of teeth looks nicer
the doctor said there's sufficient space to rearrange my then teeth
and after that
i accidentally found out that
i like happy colours
i used to worry what colour i should put on the plastic bands
and i even started a fashion:)
there were quite a number of schoolmates and classmates which think my selection
of colours were worth imitatin
urgh
but too bad
it lasted for less than 2 years
and it's time for me to remove the braces
used to stare at my braces for 30 seconds
inspecting them
i'll be happy again
seeing some colours on the usual white teeth is mood lifting really:)
and though it's really troublesome to clean my teeth with braces on
it has de-stressed me a couple of times especially during spm

















that's me still with my braces on
started smiling like that after i got the braces
i want my braces back!!!!!!!!

2.green specs
it's already gone now
probably someone thinks it is cool and stole it
actually
my bro said the specs suited me and successfully persuaded me
and at that time
i.e 2003
those that wear plastic framed spectacles are mostly nerds
what more a green one
hehe
my friends laughed at me initially
but a few months later
most of my friends are wearing the same kind of specs
but none had the guts to try on green ones
till now
some of my friends still remember the green specs
yeah and i lost it after canoeing
damn
dont have nice pics of me in the green specs
and those that i have are too embarassing to post
:P

3. the white specs
i still have it with me
i actually decided to go for it not only to replace the lost green specs
but also to scare the hell out of my friends
and yes i did achieve that
since i have another pair of purple specs to replace my broken frameles specs
i seldom wear this one
mainly because there are getting more and more people weatng white specs

4. the scientific calculator with a huge pony sticker on it
i actually called it my lucky charm
i mean the pony
coz i pasted the sticker due to sheer boredom during my midyear exam in upper si
and yeah i scored in that exam though without much effort
maybe it's becoz i am good after all:P
and it actually has a calming effect
when i got so stressed out doing math paper
i looked at the pony
and suddenly
i relaxed
haha
maybe u all should try it
and i present u
the pony from a collection of barbie stickers
















there are some other smaller stickers that my friend so ruthlessly pasted
coz they were jealous they dont have my lucky pony:P



5. pink sling bag from maggie q
when u first see it
u will think it's for kids
but no
it's not
and i bought it
see through with small pink and white hearts all over the body
bought it after thinking for 2 hours
and yeah
coz i had the money to spend
working mer


6. soft toys
cute ones obviously
like this
















but that was for ty
my junior gave me one huge one
but cant bring it everywhere i go

i think i need to find a few more things that can make me happy
as in lighten my mood everytime i see them
coz med damn stressful
and also i must be able to carry it everywhere
any suggestions??

and i think i am slightly happier compared to just now
only a tiny weeny bit though

1 Comments:

Blogger june_o said...

oops..posted a comment on your previous blog lol.....no worries

7:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home