Wednesday, April 26, 2006

in less than two months' time and i'll be a university student
if nothing goes wrong that is

really dread to enter uni
coz lots of people said med students have no life
but study
sigh
i wanted my uni life to be as fun as my high school life
if not better
but
is it possible if i am offered what i want?
dilemma..
and oh
for once
i dont procrastinate and it turned out to be disasterous
got nanyang scholarship and replied them yesterday
mom told me this morning that
if i accept the offer
then nus wont consider me for asean
damn

2 friends from malacca came to penang on sunday
but they had to go back on monday
becoz 2 of their classmates died in a road accident
sigh
life is unpredictable
they're only 19 almost 20
waiting to enter uni
and this happened
i am so sorry for their loss
and guys
please
do whatever u want to do
dont wait
dont hestitate
but it's not as easy for me to do it
as it is for me to type this out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kryptos said...

Hey, congrats for getting nanyang scholarship!!! Woot! Which one's better? If this is better than asean, then juz grab it!!!

4:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home