Thursday, June 15, 2006

bad day

almost a quarter of it anyways

i started the day ok

have a look at this

Your Emoticon is Sad

You're feeling a tad depressed right now. It will likely pass soon, but for now, you need some major cheering up!
that's becoz i lost 50 bucks:(
mom and dad sent me to ariel's house to collect my envelope and on the way
mom passed me 50 bucks when i complained that i am running out of money
after that
went to meet up with sam and gang
to celebrate his bday
after dinner and cakes
i realised
that i lost the money
called mom and ariel
but we couldnt find the money
damn damn damn
but we went to play pool after that
playing quite well and wanted to rush home for the england and togo match
guess what?
it wasnt showing on tv
and thus
i have absolutely nothing to distract myself from losing the money
feel so depressed le
and dont have the mood to eat anything
i hope england wins
if they dont i'll blame it on those who sat on my bag today!
yeah happy belated birthday to u samuel
no mood to say anything nice right now
suay suay suay
and oh my bro left for uk yesterday night
and becoz there's like 80% u wont read this
i'm saying this
i think i'll miss you
take care there :)
hope u have fun and remember to buy me souvenirs
sigh
will daniel powter's bad day cure my day???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home