Thursday, June 29, 2006

i totally underestimated myself

and that explains why i'm still here:P
for once
i'm 90% done with packing
before 12
O_O
i cant believe it too
but i think that's becoz
80% of the packing are done by my mom
sigh
i m so busy today that
i dont have time to dwell
read nkl's blog
and i can conclude that
medic is not easy
yes
nkl it's all your fault
now i'm more scared!!

this past 7 months have been great
went to a few trips down to kl
some nice and some not really
go out yam cha till morning
stayed up to watch sunrise
played the first pool game of my life
started yoga lessons
grown up 180 cm
worked as a waitress for the first time ever
get to know a few great friends and seniors
for once realised how much my parents are sacrificing for me
and first time ever, get to know how it feels like to be let down
and realised that
deep down
i just want to remain a kid
also, i did let my hair grow over my shoulder:P
started guitar lessons too!

since i didnt get to meet all u guys before i leave
i just want to say that
thanks for making my life much more intersting
and though it's a new chapter ahead
i will not forget u alllllll
and dont u guys dare to forget me

u6sA, year 2005
take care guys
i will:)
love, moi:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kryptos said...

good luck o, amoi!

sigh, i guess no one will be in penang when i go back this year end... :(

7:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home