Wednesday, September 13, 2006

sigh

cut my hair this afternoon
despite my friends advise
i still like being short haired.
suits my personality more
and most of all
i can help ukm save water bil
hehe
it's more spiky than the last one
and for once
my parents dont let me do what i want
they wont let me dye my hair
and me being the perfect daughter
(coz i need mom to pay for my haircut)
dont go against them
i really want to dye it red!!

leaving penang for the nth time
i lost count:(
but one thing is for sure
i still dont look forward to going to kl
back to a city where nothing really matters to me
except maybe i am pursuing my goal there??
i realised how much i have missed out of my friends' life
sigh
i used to be around when people called
and can go out whenever i like
now
it's ppl who go out when i called up
mien is leaving soon
and seriously
i cannot imagine that
she's been there all this while
throughout form6 and after that
she's always ready to fetch me
(yes, i have A LOT of friends who drive me around:p)
and most importantly
support me:)
though she's KINDA busy after form6
but she definitely brought changes to my life
one of the most important one being
appreciative of what i have
i think i'll miss you
really
and even though u like to hug me despite the fact that i HATE being hugged
by you.(i reserved that for wei yean mind you)
but i know
u are one good friend that i am very lucky to have grown close to
i'm so going to miss you
though this is not as bad when peiwen left
in the sense that i m prepared now
but still
it's tough seeing a friend leave
take care will ya??

5 Comments:

Blogger ~YM~ said...

Spiky hair must dye gold, so look like dragon ball..n_n"

12:44 AM

 
Blogger pwee said...

sorry but i have to rub it in... she's gonna be closer to me. ahaks =D

anyways, i never get to see a pic of you with long hair

4:28 PM

 
Blogger yNg said...

oo cut ur hair huh
post a pic here la..

4:52 AM

 
Blogger Kryptos said...

bak khim kah tau moh?
go dye it red and ur friends will surely faint...

11:58 PM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

~yee ming ~>> -_-III

pwee>>nevermind, we send mien to accompany you:):)
and i think u will get to see me with long hair
IF u tell me when u will be back, i'll consider letting it to grow long

yng>>erm.. due to my laziness, i seldom take pics now so
that's not very likely to occur
however, you can always ajak me out:):)

kryptos>> they wont la
they'll laugh and salute me:)

10:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home