Wednesday, May 23, 2007

impulsive and indecisive

that's the two words that i can think of to describe me after what i did yesterday.
i highlighted my hair maroon colour.
while this might sound trivial to you, it's the most daring "stunt" i did after i pierced my ear's cartilage 2 years ago when i was in form 6(it was illegal and i wore earring to school everyday but i was never caught).
both actions dont sound like the normal me would do.
and i went into the hair saloon without the intention of doing anything else with my hair other than cutting it shorter.
nor did i went to gurney with my mother with the idea that i will leave the building with one hole in my ear.
hence the word impulsive.
and i know by highlighting my hair i just made myself a hypocrite.
i was so against the idea of applying something permanent in my hair when i was younger
and i said i will not dye my hair, ever.
yeah.
while i was sitting there and waiting for the dye to stain my hair, i started regretting already.
i thought about the possible damage that my fragile hair would have to suffer
and all the hair care product i have to use.
sigh.. conditioning hair is no easy job.
bearing the consequences already.

as for indecisive, i have always wanted to dye my hair red, or maroon.
but,
the hairstylist suggested dark brown and other shades of the same colour.
he said it's more natural-looking.
so after convincing my mother than i should highlight my hair and i lied that it wouldnt be something outrageous.
it was all up to me to decide what colour i want.
after what seem like an eternity to the hairstylist, i said
ok, brown it is to the hairstylist.
before he even managed to turn his back and get the dye ,
i said ,
hey wait! err i think i want maroon!thanks.
sigh..
the look that he gave me was like all the sales girls usually do when i go shopping.
O_o
i think the colour's ok
you can see it if u come near me
but from a far u can only tell that my hair's black.
plus, you can only see that it's maroon under the sun or light.
if my hair survive this, and i think red is cooler than black, i'll probably dye my hair next time.
so dont worry, i'm not a redhead, yet.
and oh, the colour will fade and turn to some non-maroon colour, maybe brown in 3 weeks time.
so i have to take loads of pictures before that!:)

3 Comments:

Blogger pwee said...

hahaha talk about immpulsive. this is the impulsive online shopper here. ;)

i wanna see pictures!!!

8:28 PM

 
Blogger yNg said...

17
post a pic up la...

8:18 PM

 
Blogger {Wenying}© said...

oei!!!! i wanna see!!

wahh after dunno how long u update everything in one go =D

9:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home