Sunday, April 18, 2010

Moving

Hate it.
I always thought I will stay in the same room for 3 years till I graduate. That's why I (mostly my parents did the work) painted the room and laid out linoleum. I also cleaned it before I left for Taiwan. So that I will come back to a clean room. I look forward to sleeping in my newly changed sheets after 12 days of travel in Taiwan.

Still, I am really lucky to have help from family and friends. I moved from one block to another. From 3rd floor to 4th floor. The new room was in better shape than my old one but I don't have a table and the windows won't shut properly..Those I can bear with...
What I really can't deal with is the TEMPERATURE!! Imagine travelling from 10 degree Celsius Taipei to 27 degree Celsius Malaysia. On top of that, living on the highest floor where all the hot air accumulates (think Physics) and the room facing afternoon sun... Drenched in sweat about ten minutes every time after I bathed...

Le sigh.. I need to get use to the weather or get a new box fan. Not keen to do that coz I had so many things to move when I shifted.

My new laptop is now Toshiba Lifebook LH350. I have downgraded from the previous Dell XPS and ASUS ULV but I can't really complain since I already lost 3 wallets and 2 laptops in 4 years time. But the processor is the best though.:)

The speaker is horrible and I still need to get used to the graphics as well as the weight. Now I know why the laptop deal comes with free speakers. Actually I wanted to get another ASUS model but after walking 2.0km for it to find that they ran out of stock and I had to wait another 4 days and travel to get it, I took it as a bad omen (my stolen laptop was ASUS) and opt for my second choice (similar price for lower specs).

Am straining my back now as I blog so I shall stop here. If I have the mood and a proper table, shall blog about Taiwan and Chiang Mai:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home