Thursday, March 24, 2011

What I need now

is sleep.Only managed to get 3 hours of sleep for the past 2 night.
Been out whole day yesterday and today. We went to Taman Pertanian Malaysia in Shah Alam, which was 2 hours away from Cheras. The traffic was very bad in Subang. Anyways, by the time we reached, it was already 1045am. We left later than initially planned because it was drizzling in Cheras.
Cycled for an hour in the park. Wasn't a pleasant cycling experience as compared to Taiwan because we had to cycle up the steep slope and there wasn't much to see.
Also, the bicycles we rented were not in good condition.
Despite the lack of sleep and my brain screaming need for rest, I'm grateful to be able to spend time with friends instead of still studying for the exams. I think having to take the exam earlier was a blessing in disguise. Plus, 22nd is my lucky number:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home