Saturday, August 27, 2005

generation gap

now i know what that term is about.
mom bought two pairs of sneakers, a sling bag and a few shirts for me.
however, only one item is acceptable.
the sling bag's too small( i prefer a bigger one) and very girlie(what the..) the kind of bag u cant imagine i own. and the other pair of shoes though comfortable, is PINK in colour. omg. pink?? what the.. mom said she spent hours looking for stuff for me. huh? hours on those stuff???
but nevermind.
there's a few shirts she bought but not that special( i want green and purple and instead, she bought me yellow.. duh)
still glad she's back in one piece and i'll hit gurney tomorrow. with mom of course ( where else can i get $$?)
luckily i didn't ask her to buy me mp3 player. god knows what she'll bring back.
i'll make my one week suffering worth every bit.
i'm thinking of getting that sling bag i saw the other day in extreme. hehe. way cooler than the one she bought me:p
materialistic? yeah, that's so me:p
items received:
1) green-white canvas shoe
2) pink sneakers
3) sling bagx3( sap green, buff coloured, and sky blue)
4) a yellow short sleeved shirt
5) black shirt
6) rice crakers!!! yay!!
7) cheese cake( i swear i hate most cheese cake but those she bought back are not included)
8) disneyland souvenir
9) fashion magazines( duh)
10) 5 pairs of earrings! yay!! cool ones!!!
accepted: 1,2,3( the buff-c one. green goes to brother( the evil one), blue one to my sis -the one whose leg is as long as mine) 4,5,6,7,8, 10. 9 goes to evil bro and sis.how nice of me to share my belongings.
on a higher note, i got more compared to others:p ( siblings and relatives)
i'm not satisfied though .will snatch the red sneakers from evil bro. just watch me.

2 Comments:

Blogger jiahling said...

generation gap? lol...

my mom also buys stuff for me but i hav no probs???

i wonder y... i think d stuff she buys suits me well...

4:14 AM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

maybe..
ur taste n ur mom's are closer ma
n u wear ginna shirt with cartoon characters:p
but i dont mind the cartoon characters
just hate pink
and yesterday just bought another PINK shirt from gio.i was with her at that time le..hehe

7:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home