Sunday, September 11, 2005

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

trial's officially OVER.
hehe. however, physics was TOUGH. REAL TOUGH.
don't even have time to recheck for multiple choice questions!!
so u can imagine how hard it is.
nah.. maybe i didn't pur enough effort in it.
so, i shall refrain myself from talking about it anymore.instead, i shall think of more positive stuff.
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now i can:
1) online as long as i wish
2) sleep as much as i want
3) watch tv for as long as my eyes can tahan
4) read comics
5) download movies
6) go out for movies
7) shopping
8) get a hair cut
10) sleep peacefully

and i no longer have to:
1) study all the time
i have decided that i will take a one week break from study and then will start my revision for stpm. it's short break. very short one compared to the usual ones i take.( one week pre exam revision i equivalent to two month stress free holiday)
so u see, school holiday has not much impact on me as everyday is like a holiday to me.
i have no burden at all, not to worry about cleaning the room and stuff.
so basically i do nothing except things that i want to do.( you must be feeling sorry for my mom)
so basically i'm pretty contended with my life now with the exams over.:)

my house looks better now. and it actually looks bigger than i imagine from the outside.
the price to pay? i couldn't study properly as the noise is so so OVERWHELMING. and imagine having that on your exam week.

the usb port is not funcioning so will have to post pictures later.
that's all for now. pretty SHORT entry.HA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home