Wednesday, October 19, 2005

the long awaited post

warning: those whose heart condition isnt that well please do not proceed and for those who qualify,
sit tight and make sure you have something to cling on to.
and please bear with me for once( the bragging) coz this is my realm, remember??
if you cant stand it, please leave now while you can before you vomit.
so ladies and gentlemen, here's the news i have been mentioning in my post since last week:-
i got first in my form
ya
ME
first girl in form
you got that right
watch out people,
dont fall down the chair
who would've thought i'll be in that position?
surprise surprise!!!
haha
me, whom i consider a lazy bum9maybe not to you) and refusing to study until very very last minute,
and instead prefer to surf the net non stop.
for those of you who have been reading my blog since i've started( i doubt there's any,maybe newiep)
you guys should remember the week where my mom went to taiwan just two weeks bofore my trial
leaving me behind
causing me not able to start my revision earlier

so this is beyond my expectation
well i dont really think about position at that time la
but i know very well that
i could've done better
given that amount of time
i know i havent tried my best and there's room for improvement
and i feel like it's unfair for those who studied so hard for the trial.
i did study but to be frank, there's like 30% of syllabus i didnt cover for trial
which is the reason why i'm not that excited about it
i dont really think i deserve the position but i'm not letting it to anyone
plus, the thought of being first has never crossed my mind.
i know i was close to it last year but for it to really happen is another thing
and there's another thing i learnt from this
news spreads, fast
of course i have a reason for saying so
everyone knows about it
yaya, somehow people knew
even those that i dont know
coz my friends who are so supportive and proud of me
( coz i'm the great????)
tells everyone the news
haha
just like how it felt when i got the double promotion when i was in Std 3
haha
flash back:
students of all ages, even seniors would be whispering when they walk past me in the hallway,
hey, that's the girl who passed PTS
nice feeling,
i felt like a celebrity
haha
back to present time
the great is famous now hahahaha
and before i break the news to my friends, they already know
not fun anymore
the least they can do is act surprised ma
and btw, this entry isnt suppose to be up till tomorrow night
coz our graduation ceremony's on thursday ma
mana tahu i cannot tahan to be bugged by people ma(NKL, you i'm talking about)
and plus, maybe i'll be too lazy to post tomorrow night
have to sleep early and look good on that day
and tpt asked me not to mention her but i really have to( erm, maybe that's just her reverse physcology
coz everyone knows i always do what people warn me not to)
her slogan since we received the results is
WE LOVE THE TOP SCORER!!
MUST LISTEN TO THE TOP SCORER!
and she just declared that i have to live with it till thursday.
she's not that bad either,
she got 2nd in class(just behind me:p0
and twelventh in form
and just in case you're curious about who she is,
there's a picture of her in my MSN space
the one with the red braces.
in addition
i got two best subject prizes,
for physics and mathematics
but missed two, i.e. chemistry and biology
and some said PE:p
so close and yet so far
wished i'm not so careless or else i am really the top scorer like they said
just a note for all those friends who backed me up
in the you-know-what matter
i really appreciate that
and now i realised that i'm quite popular too
(or so i think, from the way they acted la)
i'm bangga also la
although dont think i really deserve it
of course i'm thankful
it's like a gift dropped from the cky
like the package in worms armageddon
and that means i will receive my prize on graduation day
plus
i can get nominated by the school to NUS
and the chances of being accepted into NUS is very high according to my senior
but then again
the courses offered does not include medic
only pharmacy( which is what i'm not going into for sure), engineering life sciences etc
all except medic
why?????????

i hope this is worth waiting.
good night everyone:)
and enjoy your lunch newiep:)
freshman fifteen, watch out!!

5 Comments:

Blogger pwee said...

aww...amoi...good job!!!! give urself a pat on the back. congrats!!!! NUS is a good sch. so u still applying to sch here? tell me more...

*i'm so proud of u*

^____^

4:50 PM

 
Blogger yNg said...

4got to congratulate u earlier(heard frm yang bout ur good news)...so here goes.....
CONGRATS!! KEEP UP E GOOD WORK!!

4:33 AM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

neweip>>i cant, sorry, my hand's too short;p
i want to lar
nut then taking sat=troublesome le
of course you are
bangga to be my friend now??:p

yng>>see? words spread le..
that's not my good work, it's the good luck!!:p

8:30 AM

 
Blogger pwee said...

so u not applying anymore?

i tot i was going to have another friend here...

:C

6:14 PM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

neweip>>it's a very long and tiring journey
which i dont think i have the determination to walk through it
but no worries
mom said she'll let me visit us
if i get a place in medic!!

9:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home