Friday, November 11, 2005

2nd post of the day

my old so outdated nokia 3310
who has been with me for the past four years
who has countless scratches and bruises
are now officially subsituted by a new nokia 6030
the phone is okay
not many funstions
not camera phone
coz i dont think i should spend so much on a piece of junk
which careless me will drop so frequently
and plus
i have cybershot now
so prefer to use camera to take photos
or maybe i'm just looking for excuse
coz my new hp isnt as sophisticated as others
haha
but really
spending 1000++ on a cool hp?
i'd rather stick with my old 3310
and use the money for better cause
eg travel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and buy lots story books!!!
i was reluctant to get a new one
coz afraid the new one might get the same treatment as my last phone
like my friend once said
3310 has numerous function too
and one of them
is to chase the dod away
and of course
the oh so frequently quoted
kak chim
HAHAHAHAHA
nice day folks
now back to physics

2 Comments:

Blogger pwee said...

new phone

*yay*

7:48 AM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

newiep>>yay!!

5:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home