Monday, November 21, 2005

unlucky day

yes it is
last day of STPM
the paper was super easy
and by super easy i mean very straight forward
heard my friend said all the clhs people were laughing
comparatively
it's the easiest among the three sciences
coz the structure part, which is the compulsory part
is not tough
biology paper has a strange looking question
so
if the paper was easy,
then why am i complaining?
coz i injured the most precious part of my body








MY HEAD
yes
i fell flat
coz i was busy talking to mr lau
my "granpa"
and so
he was kind enough not to laugh out loud
but a person wearing a skirt falling down
the inevitable happened
but my skirt was long enough
hehe
back to the accident
now my head is swollen
and i dont know whether there'll be side effect
like i said
it's the most precious thing i have
and also
i just found out that i left my spec i school
a'skl;klds;j'lktjrl;ktjh;lrkstjh;lirejhr;liej
so
two incident in a day
so unlucky right
someone said she has good luck all her life
and lent me hers yesterday
now i know what is good luck
and i think i cant score straight
coz i think i did badly on paper 2
sorry to disappoint you my friends
no more mc d for you people
still very frustrated
how on earth could i possible did so many wrongs??
and i checked!!
for god's sake,
why do it have to be this time????????????????????????
why??????????
argh!!
just so u know
i'm not over reacting
14 q wrongout of 50
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
damn!!
39473920423894702937409ejf;okl;kgh;lksdhfl;kdnsf
and i actually let that affect my paper 2
yes
that's why i think my performance was below par


ok
enough of the rambling
i have to look forward
not getting a silly A is no big deal
i can get over it
just need time
and it's time for real fun now!!
yay!
my head is spinning
coz i'm wearing a spec which i'm not used to
the classic white one
so that's it for today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home