Tuesday, March 07, 2006

long hair or short hair

mom's nagging me to cut my hair
it's not that i dont want to
initially i insisted i wont let my hair grow very long
coz
1) the weather is very hot in malaysia
2) i dont comb my hair
3) therefore it;ll look very messy
4) and thus leaving bad impression for my interviewer
5) i cannot wash my hair in less than 2 mins
6)my neck will get itchy
7) i think i look like a 50 year old aunty with long hair

but now
i am hestitating becoz
1) ALL my friends and i mean ALL are advising me against it
2) they wil think i have no patience at all
3) i think i feel wasted if i cut now
4) i can train myself to wash it in 2 mins max

the cons of having long hair far outweigh pros
so A) long hair
or B)short hair??
maybe C) just trim it??
got to go
will cut my hair in less than an hour's time
let's hope it'll turn out nice and decent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home