Tuesday, June 12, 2007

travelling

from penang to kuala lumpur on bus = boredom
many people are amazed that i managed to come back so often
and i always laughed it off
i think i wanted to return so badly that the 5 hour journey doesnt matter much to me.
i mean, i was fine with travelling for that long so that i can enjoy my weekend at home
instead of spending it at the hostel where good food is totally absent.

i went to kl last thursday evening to check into my new room.
the journey to kl was ok coz i was very tired and i slept all the way there.
but on the journey back,
i had abundant sleep the night before
so basically
i wanted to rip perak state off the map so that i can reach penang faster.

my new semester is commencing this monday.
and i'm so not looking forward to it.
i do miss SOME( a small number of people) of my coursemates BUT
i would rather miss them for one more month than to return sooner.
and yes my holiday is very very short compared to others.
and yet, it's the longest holiday for us.

i want to play more songs finish every show on tv
go out more often before i head back to kl
to be exact, before i go back to the life where i had nothing better to do than sleep.
i wish my uni life can be as exciting as some of my friends
or maybe i'm just too lazy to find things to do.
mhm
i shall put in more effort to make my life funner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home