Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Goodbye


by Secondhand Serenade. This song has been playing in my mind this whole evening.
I have no idea why.My favourite song used to be Your Call. It wasn't the most popular song of Secondhand Serenade at that time.
My current cellphone ringtone is Fall for You. Every time I play the song, it reminded me of the times before the conference where every call means more problems to solve.
I think I need a new ringtone, one song that I don't really like.
I can't imagine life without music. but then again, I can imagine myself sitting whole day in Qi Xing Tan in Hualien just listening to the sound of waves hitting against the gravels. I miss that place very much.


Taken on April 11th, 2010. If only photographs can capture the symphony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home