Friday, July 23, 2010

One down, Four more to go

Surgery posting is officially over for me.
And to my dismay, I only covered like 50% or less of the syllabus.
So much for my initial determination to finish reading up on 5 disease a day..
Yet, I think I've learnt a lot from this 7 week, all thanks to doctors, colleagues and patients.

Met up with my supervisor and examiner just now. I finally knew that I passed my long case.
Though I didn't do well, I was upset because my supervisor asked me why I fumbled during exam.
He said that I couldn't done better. I didn't expect that coming from him.
I was partly happy because i passed but partly sad to let my supervisor down..
Guess I have to be more calm the next time I see a strict examiner.

Going to Slim River hospital next week as I'll be starting Paeds next.
I have even less basic knowledge on Paeds.. Hopefully I can survive the posting okay.

I want a REAL holiday. Le sigh. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home