Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Research

writing our manuscript now. It's exhausting to work on it and at the same time planning for a dinner and making arrangements for our trip.
Too tired to write.
Here's some photos from our Taiwan trip.
Some taken by me and mostly by my brother using his DSLR when he's not riding the bike.
The actual scenery is at least twice as nice as this photo.
And the weather was awesome compared to the heat in Penang and KL.


View from Xuan Guang Temple. We had to take a boat ride to this temple. 


One of my favourite photos.

The brother who paid for my trip. I return his favour by taking nice photos of him. This should totally be your profile photo.
Along the Shui Wa Trail.
Our last stop before the rain started falling. We wanted to wait for sunset but the it was too hazy.
It would have been nice if I had a cup of hot coffee then.
The sky wasn't that dark but I love the wild flowers beneath the sky

One of the last shots taken at Sun Moon Lake from the bus before the battery died out.
We had to take a bus back to our homestay coz we were rushing for the last bus to Taichung. 

More photos on KaoHsiung later. Our Taroko Gorge photos can't be retrieved from the memory card!! 
Argh!! I took most of the photos while on the motorcycle! Risked my life for those photos and ended up not being able to keep them:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home