Thursday, May 20, 2010

Weekend Getaway

From the hustle and bustle of city. Escaping from the SSM workload.
This will be my last trip before I really step into my final year as a medical student.
They said it will be a really busy year ahead of us.
One senior once told me long time ago that I should enjoy my final year as a student as life as a HO is not easy.

Still, I hope I can commit myself to my academics and graduate as a safe doctor.
Hopefully I have enough determination and perseverance till next April.
Then I will deserve a break to Kota Kinabalu and US/Europe/Australia.

The past few weeks had been packed with SSM work and the preparation for the EAMSC appreciation dinner.
So I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.
From this (KL does not look as nice as this photo from my window)


To THIS


Can't wait to breath in the fresh air and taste the sour strawberries.^-^
No more DSLR photos this time though. I shall capture every scene with my eyes :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home