Tuesday, September 13, 2005

the day after

we got back our bio mcq today. did terrible. i have never get such low score in my life before.
i maintained above 40 everytime and this time, is far below my usual standard.
can't complain coz it's all my fault for stydying hard. it's not about the paper, it's not tough so i am the one to be blamed.
later, lau gave our paper 1 back, surprisingly. math was okay. did a few silly mistakes but am satisfied with the results.

after school, went to gurney with hoay, yuin, eelean for cold water.
it was okay. not bad nor that great.
then i had the best tomyam noodle i have had in ages.
browse through newly opened popular after that.
failed to find any decent present for friends. that's one of my objective of the day.

just got home and realised my white canvas shoe's still with the yellow stain. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
my mom washed it last week when i mentioned something about it being dirty.
she washed without telling me. there goes my fav sneakers
damn damn damn
she always spoil my fav stuff, shirts and now shoes. the sneaker's from taiwan k
how to get a new one? even if i have the money, i cant find the exact one or a better looking one la.
@!#$%^&* &#$%^&*&#$%^&#$%^
that's why i hate people to clean my stuff
but i'm too lazy.
so in the end, still have to let mom wash my stuff although she has a bad record
shittoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
knh
argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

am still depressed over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
why why why why why?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
why ????????????????????? it's new k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home