Sunday, September 18, 2005

my main task for the weekend : to type out my co-curricular participations and achievement (cv in short)

and i HATE to do it
i would rather:-
A) have another exam
B) run fifty rounds
C) do 100 math/physics/chem questions (tough ones)
than to type the cv out
a lot of my precious brain cells were sacrificed during the process not to mention the amout of time i am spending on it.

and i still havent completed it yet. shitto
my previous one was done by my helpful brother who offered to type it out for me.
so basically my form 5 cv was my brother's job.all i did was to get it certified and mail it.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
and that's not even close to how frust i am now
i really hate doing stuff like this!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course, there's no one to blame but me perhaps. the cv is required for univ application.
arghhhhhhhhh
still refuse to continue laaaaaaa

i'm taking more time to type that piece of crap compared with others
the ratio of the time taken to complete the all the chapters in physics volume1 to the time taken to complete the cv= >1:3
it'll surely get higher than that coz i have yet to finish it.
arghhhhhhhhh

now i shall continue to produce a nice looking piece of crap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home