Thursday, October 20, 2005

speech day

today is the graduation day for the upper sixth formers and fifth formers of my school
and we're supposed to arrive at school earlier at 710am
and being the normal me, i was late.
hehe
but i woke up earlier, showered and didnt comb my hair
the first thing they said to me was:
'nice hair'
and my answer was:
'i washed my hair this morning ma
but cant find a comb.'
someone offered me hers but i refused:p
and i brought my classic white spectacles with me
and took pictures with everyone with it:p
ariel was kind enough and made a box of agar agar
which is super TAsty
thanks ariel!!
thumbs UP!!!
and we also took pictures with Strawberry, or so we call her
she is the prefect that's in charge of our class
hehe
and we arrived at the hall
all looking impeccable
especially the first GIRL
with our blue tie and the not-so-nice looking flowery thingy
and after a while
i had an interview
and it was live telecast
i used to be the host for the past two years
and this i have to say
they're really unpreparedgiven a week's time,
they should do much much better
anyways,
they asked me 2 question
first,
how do you schedule your time in order to excel academically?
actually, the key to my position is
"surfing the net daily is a must. spend at least 2 hours on it.
and take 2 hour naps daily without fail
and dont forget about tv too, all the soap operas are educational you know.
study last minute is quiet effective and a one-week preparation is too short
you may need about two weeks to complete your revision;p
also, blogging helps:) "
do you really think i dare to say that?
nah, i dont want people blaming at me for their failure
coz not everyone are as intelligent as me:p
and instead,
i gave a short and apprapriate answer:
' dont overemphasize on one subject. you may end up neglecting other sub'
so fakey right??
so not me
hahahahaha
cannot let people know my secret right:p?
or else i'm not safe eh
and the 2nd question was;
do you usually take naps? and how long do you sleep everyday?
actually, i thought it was a silly question but i answer anyway
this time around,
i gave the real answer
'4hour nap daily, 12 pm to bed
so that makes 10 hours a day??"
they should ask something more interesting like
"how does it feels to be the great??"
hehehe
when i was busy being interviewed by the juniors, 5 terrible people was busy snapping pictures with teachers( excluding ariel) without waiting for me.
i am mad
still am
you guys better watch out
and after comparitively short speeches by 2 guys and our headmistress
(i have to say, ms. yeo's speech is definitely not as boring as Pn yeoh's
plus her image imporoved tremendously i must say,
so thunbs up for her)
it's time for the prize giving ceremony!!
i was the first on the list( for prize giving session after all monitors received certificates on their classes behalf)
and by the time i was there,
the temperature of my palm sinks to 16 degrees centigrade i think
and i'm not exaggerating
the same thing happened to siling too
she was right behing me
and when they announced my name,
i fell right on my face
the first girl fell when she's jusyt about to receive her prize!!
that'll be the headlines:p
you wish
i know you all secretly wish for that
but too bad,
that didnt happen;p
anyway, reporters were snapping like hell
and i really hope a decent one comes out in the paper
coz my friends all fail in their attempt to catch the great at her moment
what a disappoinment!
pn chin hugged me when i walked down the stage
a big bear hug
:)i was quite taken aback but nevertheless
felt touched by her move
thanks ya!!
that was very nice of her
and if you are wondering who she is,
she's the best physics teacher one can ask for
hahahahhahaha
not , really,
she's good at what she's doing.
i have no chance to take pictures with her
all thanks to the five culprits
beware,
khn,tpt,lsm,cjs,THY!!
you five are black listed now
anyway,
i had to rush to the other side of the hall
taking the longest route
to receive the book prizeS
for physics and mathematics
i never know i am good at both the subject le
i always consider myself to be the best in biology
anyway, the ceremony lasted for 2 hours
because our students are too active in co-cu activities and
won countless prizes
and therefore making us suffer for 2 hours
and i have to mention this
pn lee lay see,
out dearest form teacher,
get a new haircut today
and i almost cant recognise her!!!!
and she really put extra effort to dress up!!!
and i must say,
she looks DASHING!!!!!!!!!!!
we bought her a bouquet of flower
i think they're spider lilies
never mind
you just have to know that it's really nice
and we took pictures lo
i received a cert for the three prizes
and there's an envelope that's attached on each of them
but they're empty
ya
empty
i hope i can claim cash and not voucher
coz i heard clhs and pfs people receive cash for the same prizes
i desperatly need cash now
for donation, you can send your chequeS to the following address
XXXXXXXXX
i shall not reveal it here
coz there might be physcopathS who read the blog and who knows,
maybe people are jealous of me
they might buy ethanoic acid as an attemp to kill me:p
so you may want to send an e mail to comgratulate me :p
ckimg87@yahoo.com
and i will give you my address:p
why do i need cash that bad?
coz i'm still short of RM100 to buy a pair of sneakers i so looveeeeeeeee
btw, if you would rather give me that pair of sneakers
you can e mail me
i shall tell you more about it:p
my brother gave me 50 bucks as a prize
but i need more
but i also feel bad la
coz he gives me 50 everytime he's back from kl
he's still studying and not working at all
but he's not as loaded as ariel and tpt's brother:P
pictures are at my multiply's site

after the ceremony,
the class gathered at biology lab
to take pictures with mr lau and pn lee
mr lau is the senoir assistant in our school who's in-charge of co-cu activities
and he also happens to be my grandad
and he teaches our class since we entered lower 6
that makes him the teacher who taught us for the longest period:)
and he's the ONLY male teacher who can look that good at his age
he's already into his 50s but i'm sure all the si lais will go crazy after him:p
and he always crack jokes in class and we love him for that!

and here goes the awards of the day
the best dressed9 in no particular order:-
pn lee lay see
me lau yun fook
pn lee WAI YEE
pn cheng lay sim
ms chan PHAIK see
pn chin mai ying

and the bestEST looking ??
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME
THE GREAT!!!

the best photographer
THE great

the worst photographer:
lim sing mei

the prettiest
ariel:)
i am sorry guys, she's already taken, by me, THE GREAT
* i can hear your oohs and ahhs and of course, arghhhhhhh!!*
and if you're not as good looking and as smart and as tall as me or as her,
back off, you dont stand a chance man.:)
end of story:)
________________________________________________________________

overally, this is a much much nicer speech day compared to form five;s
coz i was busy doing the live telecast thing that i missed out all the photo taking session
( same thing this year)
but
i do miss my competitor ms teh sze yng and also her friend,
ms lee tze yin
who happens to be my friend too
wish you guys were there to witness me win over ms teh
;p
i came back from school, had lunch and was about to bathe when i fell asleep
and when i woke up, it was already 6pm
so that means i took a 4 hour nap
and cant make it to the library
and so,
i announced that today isnt meant for me to study,
it's a day to laze around and celebrate
so here i am,
blogging for the past hour, 2hour perhaps???
and going out later to shop for junk food
or maybe leave that to my mom coz i'm too lazy to go out
i'm still clad in my uniform:p
picture will be up soon
erm
soon
i hope
haha
provided that i can overcome my inertia
which is not small
check;-
inertia is a measure of mass:P
thank you all who made today a wonderful day
and made me realise that high school life is indeed interesting
just you all being there makes form six not a living hell,
but an enjoyable experience for me,
and also teh la, coz she's always there to hang out with me
when no one wants to go out, busy planning to take down the great
and i think there's no other song better to dedicate to all of you who graduated today:-
stephanie sun's
we will get there.:)
cheers~~~~~

and peeps, since multiply is having its pms,
i will post pics on my msn space
and for some who have no idea what pms is
it stands for
PRE MENSTRual Syndrome
and if you dont know what is menstrual,
better hang yourself with mihun:p
the pictures are officially on!!
go go go
if you dont have the access to my msn space
add me
at ckimg87@hotmail.com
enjoy guys!!
it's my 3 hour effort
better appreciate it k??

7 Comments:

Blogger pwee said...

cute pics...:)

6:11 PM

 
Blogger {Wenying}© said...

oi amoi...congratulations worr...top scorer?? no 1 tell me i also won't know that u r d top scorer..congrats..
so did u hv a good time during ur graduation day?? haha kinda miss those times there so next time i go PCGHS will not c u all anymore...haih...
yea..is there a 谢师宴 for u all 6th formers?
and tell u what...every1 looks cool during that graduation day..tell the rest i say that ok?
aiya...u r d coolest with ur specs...amoi d great...
Cheers

3:34 AM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

newiep>>abothen..
most of them are taken by the great le:P
~$imply Me~>>thanks ya! no odea right?
you can always call us up and meet mar
ya we do have one
it's at gurney hotel i think..
everyone looks cool but i'm the coolest.
what to do??
:P
thanks ya!!

9:07 AM

 
Blogger yNg said...

frm wat i read u guys had a blast!!
n those photos were really nice
u noe wat i realised???
u look kinda like hui yiun without ur specs!! really!!

1:15 AM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

yng>> what?
i'm way cooler k
so obvious
and i look smarter:)
everyone knows that
and
you should rephrase it
she looks like me
not i look like her

10:23 PM

 
Blogger jiahling said...

wenying> dun praise her too much.. later she will start bragging day n night... then u'll be crying =P (waitamin she is already starting to brag 24/7... (==||| )

kimg> i think yng is correct... cos u were born later so u look like ppl not ppl look like u hahaha... 1st come 1st serve lol =P

am loving hip hop class... but tiring XP

9:37 AM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

the one who calles herdelf tiny fish>> dont stop people from complimenting me, even if they stop, all the compliments wont go to your blog also k:p
i dont want her to LOOK LIKE Me
i'm unique
and no one is as great as i am:P
and you're here to show off hior
remember what u promised ha

9:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home