Tuesday, March 14, 2006

pHEW

just came back from tesco
met up with wei yean, honey tpt and yuin
almost blurt the whole thing out
but
mom saved me by calling me last minute!
talked a lot
chatted about result day
and told them
I WILL WEAR UNIFORM ON THURs
let's wear thme together
also told them
i'll let u see my specs on thurs!
i told them i am goin to meet up with them at thurs
sigh

they said math paper 2 was tough
but i was thinking about my chem paper all this while
and now
i am worried about my math paper too
anyways,
MRS SIM called just before 7pm
when i was about to leave for tesco
YEs
SHE CALLED
the hp screen flashed her name
the chem tuition teacher..
click
well
apparently, some clhs ppl found out
and she knows me
has my number anbd congratulated me
dont know who's the person who leak out the news
but she confirmed it;s me
so someone other than thw two person i told knew about it
and i was thinking of surprising her
darn!
anyways,
she told me that math paper was tough too
havent pack yet
lazy to do so
another decision to make
tennis shoe or school shoe?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kryptos said...

dun u feel guilty for not telling ur frens? =P

1:16 AM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

pdub>>so were u, once
no wait, TWICE
remember??
kryptos5>> no, coz they found out later ma
and not on the result day

8:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home