Thursday, June 14, 2007

New Semester's Resolution

I went into university without being mentally prepared for leaving home and be independent.
so i had no time to think about things that i should do and shouldnt do.
so here's my new semester's resolution
1) procrastinate less since i know it's impossible to not procrastinate at all
2) keep my table ROOM clean and tidy
3) to study for my formative assessments properly
4)pay attention in medicine and society
5) study consistently, not last minute
6)exercise more
7)nap= sleep less than 2 hours
8)shop less
9)not to call mom when i break something eg class
10)have proper meals
11)be less choosy over food
12)wash more than one piece of garment everytime i do the laundry
13)keeping my lifestyle healthy
14)fall sick less often(not sure whether this is something i can control)
15)treat people nicer
16) be a better person:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home