Thursday, September 09, 2010

Finally!

I'd like to think I deserve this one week holiday.
And that I've worked hard for it..(only completed assignments)

The one week is coming to an end and I hope I've had enough fun and rest to keep me going till March.
Enjoyed spending time with friends and catching up with some long lost friends, eating good food for free and not having to wake up at 630 in the morning.
Get to play hours of real piano at home, with pedals that work, unlike in the hospital where it's just electronic piano. 

Few things missing as compared to previous holidays: No fiction, no movies and no shopping (yes, unbelievable).
Still, get to go to yoga and pilates class. Whole body still aching from the workout. Listening to the instructor talking about stretching lattissimus dorsi, quadricep etc. It's like revisiting anatomy, just that my mind was more focused on the muscle aches.

Overall, was a great holiday despite not being able to do any travelling, apart from the 5-hour journey from KL to Penang.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home