Monday, April 11, 2011

S95 it is.

Given my tight budget and Canon Powershot S95's size, I have finally chosen Powershot S95 rather than Lumix LX5.
My initial plan was to get a simple Ixus but after struggling for more than a week, I have decided to give Canon a try.
Few of my friends are using LX5 and had rave reviews about it..
LX5 has better wide angle, longer lasting battery and easier handling.
It's only about rm200 more expensive but it's bulkier which won't make my life easy when travelling.
Hopefully this is the right call.
I hate making decisions and having to choose electronic gadgets.
Had the same struggle when I had to replace my handphones, mp3s and laptops in the past..
If only my things will not breakdown forever/get stolen, life would be so much simpler for me!
Since that's not possible/preventable, I can only make my life less complicated by being less fussy about these things..
Still, that's easier being said than done..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home