Tuesday, September 20, 2005

my wish list

i'll turn 18 tomorrow.
tpt said it's a big transition for me
i dont really think so.. well, it's just another normal day.
like any other day, i have to go to school and attend tuition
anyway, we'll meet for dinner on friday night.
yup, the malaysian idol final is also on at that time.
hehe..
so here's the list of presents i hope to get:
1) creative zen mp3 player or samsung
2) a mountain bike
3) a new hp
4) a photo album with everyone's picture in it

there you go. it's little compared to others.
simple me, simple request:p
and here's my wish FOR THE YEAR:
1) have a great year ahead(go travelling hopefully)
2) own a mazda
3) earn lots of money
4) visit hk's disneyland
5) score straight A's in STPM
6) stay healthy so i can go anywhere i like


hehe..
the last item is entirely up to me actually
so there's only a few things that you guys can do for me
so you better do that!

and i've received two early presents
one from me myself. i just got it yesterday:-

that's the package i received and now you know it's not fluid, jewellery,
after i lost the entry. liquid, blood or fluid(basically nothing too valuable)



tada!!! here's the gavin degraw cd i WON last month!! from 8tv!! yay!!! THIS IS the first time
i called to a tv station/radio station and i actually won something!!yaya!!i was hoping to get the mp3 player but i love gavin degraw!! and i have his shirt
maybe i'll wear this to the dinner on friday:p

and the other one, i robbed it from my sister last weekend( the one whose legs are as long as mine).
and it's damn nice!!
hehe.....
will post a picture later
now my task is done, it's up to you to shop for my presents:p
dont worry, there's plenty of time
hahaaa
and now iu have to check whether there's a tv in peppercorn:P

4 Comments:

Blogger {Wenying}© said...

cha boh...happy birthday!!
18 ald loh...so better dun dream for a car...get one ok?
and drive us around malaysia next time
Lol

Cheers

9:21 AM

 
Blogger pwee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

i hope u get a mazda soon. :)

12:12 PM

 
Blogger jiahling said...

happy birthday~

about ur wishlist... erm....

i help u take pics la lol...

and about ur wish for d yr...

i buy u something fm hk disneyland enough onot? =P

5:09 AM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

simply me>> thanks.i have no idea how to get my dream car la.
but i think u around malaysia is possible

neiwep>> that depends on you.
if i can get winson to give me his as a present:P

jiahling>>you better make sure the pics are good then.
and the hk disneyland souvernir, can also but i have a tabung d from disneyland:P my aunt gave it to my sis:P
and i robbed it from her

8:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home