Sunday, November 27, 2005

i'm at kl now

i reached the sungai mibong terminal yesterday about 5
and guess what
when my mom dropped me there
i realised something
can u imagine?
cannot
no
i'm sure you cant imagine what happen





i forgot my bus ticket
uhuh
that's right
first time travelling on my own( not really la, aunty's there to accompany me, but still.
luckily
dad managed to speed all the way there
hehehehee
and of course la
if not
why the title right


reached kl at about 1015, which is considered quite fast
and my aunt gave me like tonnes of english books
that made me drooollllll
ah!!
i love books
simply love em!!!
yay!!!!!!!!!
now i have lots to do lo

and then i slept at about 4 am last night
coz i insisted on finishing the book
it's just friends btw


so my aunt dropped me at sri hartamas just now
and now here i am
at caryn's hse lo
blogging
using caryn the fish's computer
she's living in mont kiara btw


the place is damn nice
looks like 5 start hotel from the outside
and yeah
way nicer than sliverton, her old hse in pg
but the hse itself isnt as big la
her room is smaller
i still like silverton better
but then gain
when u see the outside

fuiyooooooooooohh
geng
geng







GENG
her brother is reading what i'm writing now
yes
he can read
six years old
\and now he's gone
ok
caryn the shy wants to use the comp
going to shop tomorrow
hehe

2 Comments:

Blogger pwee said...

have fun in kl, and buy me souvenirs...haha.

9:28 PM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

newiep>> eheheh
dowan!:p

6:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home