Sunday, June 17, 2007

unbelievable!

i'm now sitting on my bed in room C101 in KLwhich will be my room for another 10 months or so
the room's pretty clean now that i've sweeped and mopped the floor very thoroughly..
i'm a hygiene freak you see.
but... the bathroom is super disgusting.
i have had my own room since standard 5
but it feels different to be alone in a hostel room in KL
it's not scary but not exactly fun either.
didnt expect much when i get the room..
thought the wireless network the university asked us to pay for will not work..
however, after trying to connect to the internet for 10 minutes or so.. i succeeded! congratulations to KTSN(name of my hostel) for FINALLY being able to set up a wireless network! and luckily i did get myself a laptop haha
this is a moment to be remembered and thus here i am.
hopefully the connection will be faster next time :)
cant seem to connect to msn messenger:(

tomorrow's the first day of my 3rd semester..
and joni and mien just came back..
didnt get to spend much time with them..
and i just found out that the next holiday is in 8 weeks time:(
and it will be one week long only:(
it's almost one in the morning, will have to get up at 630 am so that's all for now.. but definitely more to come!! cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger pwee said...

i'm bored, come play with me.

10:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home