Thursday, September 22, 2005

yay!!!!!! i'm matchbox 18!!

muhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
call me matchbox 18 coz i ditched the name matchbox17:P
here's the pros:-
1) everyone no longer calls me by the name gina(children in hokkien)
2)people will have to espect me le:pwhether they like it or not
3)can enter pub and clubs(although i dont really like it) without using fake ic
4) i can watch 18 rated movies and they have to let me IN!!!!!!!!:P

HUH? such short list??????? why????????????
but it's okay coz item 1 is MOre than enough

the cons:-
1) if i kill someone, i'll be sent to jail, not pusat pemulihan

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and here's what i did today
first, i arrived at school, late as usual
and i was caught off guard because they already bought me my present!! ( i though they'll bring it tomorrow)and it's wrapped in a box( nice-looking from front) so we went up to classroom, me carrying the huge box
a few saw me and wished me happy b'day.mayting gave me my present too.thanks ya!
thanks to mayting
i hestitated a few seconds before opening the box coz i love the wrapper so much man
it's LOVELY!
and tpt they all started saying that the present is not suitable for me and stuff bla bla bla..
i opened anyway. and it took me full 10 mins to do so.
and tada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ha
erm my usb port boycott me again
anyway, it's black in colour and it starts with a B...



jiahling said brain(duh), basket(DUH)


scroll down........




A SPALDING GLOW IN THE DARK BASKETBALL!!!!!!
ahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

anyway, when mien they said they want to put their signature on it
my first reaction was:- back off!!hands off my precious!!
but come to think of it now, i think it'll be way cooler to do so although they arent famous people.
plus they s*** at basketball:P
thanks to twk, lsm, khh, egel, thy, ywy, khn, cjs, lyj, lmt, alki, tpt for the basketball

and joe gave me a lovely necklace from vince n co. ariel gave me a clip:p

thank you all for the messages and presents
will post pics up soon

and thank you mr eow and egel for the dinner

acknowledgements:-
those mentioned above and
teh, ty, xiang ying, yeoh, khailip( i got the msg ya in russian),caryn, wen ying, newiep, lydia, yen nan, tsuching, leeway,chuan zie, looi, pheiyee, cheechoon, leong, YIK SHONG( he has the same b'day as me), wei loong

hope i didnt leave anyone out.
hhee i did, dont get pi**** off , just let me know:P

and i got another present from myself too
remember the math paper2 ( the toughest math paper i've encountered in form 6?)
turns out that i'm way smarter than i think i am:P
and i got higher mark than last time
and it's a 87!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha
me getting a 87 on 22nd sept!!!!!!!!!
MUHAHAAHA what a coincidence:P

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amoi the great, signing off.
thanks again peeps:)

And happy b'day to ME and YIK ShOng and LUNYAO!!!!
fyi, yikshong's exactly a year older than me, and lunyao is born on the SAMe day as me!!
what me n lunyao have in common:-
1)vertically challenged( but i'm taller)
2) born in 1987
yik shong is 180++cm while ly is abt 150 cm the last time i saw him

while me and yikshong are similar insome way
1) we are talkative(i.e. we're not shy la)
2) we love basketball
3) we speak Hokkien( ly know nuts about hokkien:p)

what i have and they dont
Brains!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
HApPY bDay to the three of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers~~

4 Comments:

Blogger {Wenying}© said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:30 PM

 
Blogger {Wenying}© said...

enjoy u birthday party ok??
sorry i can't make it... :(

and y on earth did u call urself a matchbox??? what are they? ur favourite toy??

heh..see i nothing to do alwiz go to ur blog coz i know u alwiz post up somthing one..dunno izzit like once a week or wat but still..at least it's active not like mine..LoL

Cheers!!

3:32 PM

 
Blogger jiahling said...

i was just trying to be funny... lol

=P

12:41 AM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

~$imply me~>> nvm lo. there's a band called matchbox20 la

jiahling>> well obviously you failed!:P

7:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home