Sunday, October 23, 2005

this is way better than the day i knew i got first place in form!!!!!
it's only 1240 pm so how great can the day be right?
well you're wrong
two person made the day great
and both incedents involved phonecalls
HAHA
i went to school this morning
normal physics lessson
and then my mom fetched me home
reached house around 10am
and then slept straight away
i had this dream which invovles adventure
quite exciting too
but then
my hp rang and woke me up
that was around 12
the hp screen flashed the word ARIEL( the first wife )
and there goes the conversation
"wey.. you shouldnt go home lar'
"why?"
"they just asked people to exchange cash
with the empty envelope you all received on thursday"
please click here for more info
too lazy to type
for those who still remember
i got 3 empty envelopes on my graduation day
"okay"
"hey moi, you have to come to school tomorrow"
i was still sleepy so i was still blurry
this was 20 minutes ago btw
but i'm still alert
"huh? why le? "
" coz you won the physics competition, gold medal "
that sort sentence is enough to wake me up
so i got more sober now
"really??? "
( that's my natural reaction, i tend to believe that people somehow want to lie to me)
"ya. "
"erm, okay"
i'm still too blur to question people
and so
i hanged up
and went back to sleep
but i opened my eyes
a few minutes after that
i woke up
this time really fresh
and then
i called ariel
'hey, did you call me just now?? "
"huh? yeah."
'so i did won la'
"and there's cash ar?"
'yeah'
"ooooooooo
i missed that one le!! why so late only tell us?
why why??"

"but pn chin just told us nia wor"
"but clhs people knew abt it so long ago
and it thought i didnt win??"

"yalo.. strage huh? "
"erm.. okay"
so guess what?
by that time, i realised that i really won a
gold medal in national physics competition
that's the first reason
well, you cant blame me for being so excited
coz a few clhs people already went down to kl for the prize giving
and i didnt heard a word from the teacher
so i assume that i didn get anything lo
didnt expect anything
coz i had no time to finish what i was suppose to finish
well, not really lar, i was too lazy mar
and the second one?
i'm gonna get cash!!
hopefully lots of them!!
coz i desperately needs them
realisation sank in
and i went hyperactive
i switched on my comp,
not feeling sleepy anymore
haha
and told newiep about it
then i called teh
my skinny friend( you have no idea man)
who's studying in imu,
a doctor wanna be
who's iq is less than mine
mathematics and physics also not as good as mine
my competitor in form 5
well, i wanted to call her
but then i hung up
coz i heard her lecturer's voice
and i was thinking i should set her as my active 5 no coz it'll be a long conversation
but within seconds
she called back
and i said
"guess what? i won a prize inthe NPC, guess what i got??"
i am really bangga
and obviously,
my friends really look up to me
at least this one
"first???"
and the line went dead
coz my hp ran out of battery!!
darn!!!
at the critical moment!!
then she called back
but the hp's battery was really drained
so i called her from my house
"no lar, but i won gold"
'wa, geng also'
i can hear from her voice that she really is happy for me
and then she said
'i'm caming back this friday la
you must treat me
first prize and now this..
geng.."
hahaha
that's the third reason
coz she's coming back!!
why am i so happy?
coz there'll be free rides, not to mention
endless fun!!
coz she's the only one who'd hang out full time with me
now that everyone's busy with stpm,
i'm glad i can go out
hahahahahahaha
she's a great company
weeeeeeeee
and there's two more reason
hong yan
made me tuna sandwiches,
she's in my house now
and i almost
nearly


lost the entry
but i managed to recover it!!!!
yay!!
it's a long post
so lucky me!!

and just to add more fun to the day
i beat neweip at solitare showdown!!
and it's not 133 pm
lunch time.
i'll be back though
HAHA
the great who's no longer sleepy,
signing off.
cheers peeps!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger pwee said...

good job amoi~ now that u hv cash, u gonna come visit me? lol

7:27 PM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

newiep>>the cash is only a bit
not even enough to go to sabah
kl is the furthest i can go
so how to visit ar??

5:38 AM

 
Blogger queenlyd said...

omgoodness!.. gold medal?!?!?! wow..!!!.. congrats!!!! =D

must chia us now wif the cash u won.. hahaha..

8:07 PM

 
Blogger yNg said...

wah...u rock gurl!!
congrats!!!!
n continue ur great effort!

4:16 AM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

lydia>>thanks. i need the cash la
to but a new pair of sneakers:)

yng>>cannot continue the great effort
coz i didnt put any:(
but i will
from now on:)

6:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home